MONITALY Takenoko Anorak M25017
- Angled full-zip closure on both sides of the front panel
- YKK zippers
- Large front pocket with insert on each side
- Welt front pocket with buttoned flap
- Military-standard melamine buttons
- Buttoned cuffs with gathering and gusset
- Self drawstring at the hood and hem
- Self zipper pull tabs
- Raglan sleeves
- French seam construction
Country of Origin
Los Angeles, California, USA
The Takenoko Anorak is a full-zip anorak inspired by the vintage Italian mountain jacket with a hint of the Swedish Army military wear details found on the front buttoned pocket. This military combination jacket features angled full-zip closures on the front. Both zippers start from the same exact point on your chin and then gradually spread to the outside as it goes toward the hem. Those zipper lines resemble the shape of bamboo shoots and this model is named after that – “Takenoko” means bamboo shoots in Japanese.
Size & Fit
- Fits slightly large to size, but take your normal size.
- This jacket is designed for a comfortable fit.
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
Oxford version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
* Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach