MONITALY M23458 S/S Mil Crew Henley Pullover
- Short sleeve
- 3 x Gusseted pocket on front
- Pocket flap with Canadian Army slide button details
- Straight hem
- Self drawstring on hem
Country of Origin:
Los Angeles, California, USA
The Short Sleeve Mil Crew Henley Pullover blends sportswear-inspired design with military pocket details. The basic design concept is to refine vintage sweatshirts by reworking on pattern and utilizing Monitaly’s exclusive “Vancloth & Sons” fabric. This “Mil” (stands for military) version features gusseted pockets paired with slide button – key details that are seen on the Canadian Army garments. It also features a crew neck collar with a split in the middle, which works cool as a design accent but it also works as a functional element as it makes a neck opening larger and you will find it helpful when you put it on/off.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This pullover is designed for a comfortable fit.
Monitaly’s exclusive 'Vancloth & Sons' fabric
Poplin version – 100% Cotton water-resistant
Made in Los Angeles, California, USA
* Water-repellency may weaken after several washes.
- Machine wash in cold water separately
- Hang dry only
- Do not bleach